How you install Invivo Desktop depends on which license type you have purchased. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email from our Software Support Consultants within 24-72 hours. This email will contain the download link and authorization codes needed to install Invivo on your computer.
- Go to www.invivoworkspace.com login to your account.
- Select the My Products tab on the left side of the screen, then select the Invivo Desktop App.
- Select the download Link in the Information panel.
- When the web page displays, find the your correct Software download link in the Current Installers section.
Invivo One Subscription License
- If you purchased the Standard Invivo One Plan then only Invivo Lite will be available.
- If you purchased the Premium or Ultimate Invivo One Plan then you will have access to the full Invivo Desktop application.
Legacy Invivo License
- If you previously purchased Invivo and had it added to your account then you are able to download and use Invivo along with any add-on modules.
If you have any trouble with the installation process please contact Osteoid Software Support at 408.333.3484 ext. 2 or email@example.com for further assistance.